Our all-inclusive Nature & Culture programs are specially designed for groups from English schools with a strong French immersion focus. Programs are conducted in French, in keeping with the group’s level and pace of learning.
Nature & Culture programs feature a carefully balanced blend of educational, cultural, and physical activities, including tours of Québec City sights and attractions, language and intercultural games, outdoor activities, and environmental education workshops. The programs run from five to eight days and are custom tailored to teacher needs and preferences. They give students a true taste of Québec culture through a wide variety of learning experiences, using an interactive approach that keeps students motivated. They also offer a hands-on immersion experience that provides students with a genuine opportunity to put their French second language skills to the test.
Feature Activities :
At L'Auberge du Mont (Valcartier)
- Workshopps on Québec culture (songs, dances, language).
- Nature activities such as campfires, stargazing and more.
- Team building and problem soving games.
- Outdoor activities (snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, hiking, survival skills).
- Tubing and snow rafting package at Valcartier Vacation Village.
In Québec City
- Discover tour of Old Québec, the Old Port, and Place Royale.
- Canada Odyssey multimedia show and "Soldier for a Day" role-playing game.
- Observatoire de la Capitale.
- École de cirque de Québec (introductory workshop).
- Guided tour of the Québec national Assembly.
In the Surrounding Region
- Québec sugar shack supper with activities and entertainment.
- Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica.
- Visit to the traditional Huron-Wendat site.
In Montréal (optional)
- Visit to Musée de la Pointe-à-Callière.
- Walking tour of Old Montréal.
Reservations & Information ...